Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Father's Day Card

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It has been a very busy week with it being the last week of school.  We have a very busy summer planned but I will still make time to for my cards.

Making cards for men is always challenging for me.  They don't really care for flowers and bows on their cards.  My 17 year old step son helped me with this card.  I love it when my kids help me make cards.

Here is what I used:
Life is a Beach and George and the Basic Shapes Cricut cartridges
Recollections card stock
I used my computer to print the anchor and Happy Father's Day
I got the ribbon from my scrap box.





10 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! The nautical theme is fabulous! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT guy card! LOVE the nautical theme! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that masculine cards are hard, but I think you did a great job! I love the nautical theme and the rounded edges on the 2 flaps of your card give the front such a neat look. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a hard time making masculine cards too Tisha, but you and your son did an awesome job with this one!! I love the rounded flaps on this gate fold card, so fun!! Love your sentiment inside too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. The fold is great and I love the dark blue with the touch of yellow. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, I like the nautical look, and the way it is so CAS!! Thanks for joining FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Ribbon or Twine“ Linky Party. New Linky Party
    starts Monday hope you will join us again!!

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Really like the way it opened. Thanks for joining the challenge this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the way this card opens up! The inside is just as fab as the out! Thanks so much for joining the ctvs challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete