Saturday, September 21, 2013

Monkey Card

Hello Everyone!  Hope you are all having a great weekend.  I used my new stamp set and metal dies from My Craft Spot to make this cute little card to give to my husband.  Just wanted to remind him that I love him so much.

I used Recollections card stock and some scraps from my scrap box.  I used my Cuttlebug with the Ticket Metal Dies to cut the tickets.  I used the Tickets stamp set from My Craft Spot.  I used Create A Critter Cricut cartridge for the vines and monkey.  The twine and button came from Michael's.



3 comments:

  1. What a fun and sweet card! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to CUTE! Love the money and the ticket tags along the bottom!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Tisha! I've always loved that sweet monkey and I love the way you've used the two sizes of tickets on your card. Fabulous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete