Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sailboat Card

Hello Everyone!  Hope everyone is have a great week so far.  I have been.  Got a little time in the craft room today.  I made this card for my husband for his birthday.  I really wanted to make him a card with a sailboat but did not have a cartridge with a sailboat on it so I just used George and the Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge and made it.  It has Recollections card stock and some from my stash.  I used my computer to print the Happy Birthday and the twine is from Michael's.






6 comments:

  1. Loving the blue wood paper on this. Thanks for playing with FCCB this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super card Trisha. I really like the wood grain paper and the colors, and the way you drew the attention to the sailboat. Thanks for joining FCCB's transportation challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice , I like the color and design and the ship is super
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card, love the colors! Thank you for playing with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to think outside the box. The George and Basic shapes made a perfect sailboat. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete