Sunday, August 3, 2014

Bear Princess Birthday Card

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Here is card that I made for my Granddaughter.  I hope you enjoy it.
I used cardstock and rhinestones from Michael's.  The bear was cut using Create a Critter Cricut cartridge.  The crown was cut using Rock Princess Cricut cartridge.  The Scrapping Life - Calendar stamp set is from My Craft Spot and the Banner Sentiments stamp set is also from My Craft Spot.  In case you haven't noticed, I love the stamp sets from My Craft Spot.






6 comments:

  1. What a great calendar I love the big crown on your bear- cute cute cute.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART August linky party, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable card!! Love the cute bear!!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this?! :o) I love the precious bear with the big crown and the plaid background is beautiful. Such a sweet way to use the calendar, too! I just love the personalization. :o) Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. How DARLING! Love the little crown on your sweet bear - and the calendar is such a fun addition! Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven' seen you around lately and I just stopped by to say hi and wish you a happy day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am popping in again to say Hi and let you know i care and keeping you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete